Sometimes you make the hardest decisions because you once thought about everyone else's best interest. But when all of a sudden, things begin to fall apart...you just don't know where to pick up the pieces. And you don't know if the decisions you made were right or not.
There is no room for regrets, so you just have to keep moving forward and getting your face hit by every door until that one opportunity, that one door greets you with open arms...and then everything begins to make sense.
If it's your personal or professional life that is going through major changes, you have to believe that change is good and things happen for a reason. Staying calm and collected is probably advice you get annoyed of hearing, but it's the best thing you can do for yourself when you are going through such a difficult time.
You have to, have to, HAVE TO remind yourself that you will get through whatever you are dealing with.
Sometimes you will be faced by the worst criticism, but you will also have the best support around you that wants you to keep moving forward.
So here are top 5 lessons of how to move forward...
1. If you don't know who to talk to, reach out to your past and find out what you had missed before. Sometimes what you missed could be a sign of what you should follow up on.
2. Ask questions and get feedback from your closest family, friends and peers who have gone through similar experiences or may have ideas on how to solve any issue.
3. Listen to the ones who have your best interest in mind. Sometimes it is so difficult to get your point across and have your story heard, that the new people you meet will judge you. So let them...they don't matter and will only play a small part in your life.
4. Do not get discouraged when you receive feedback you were not planning on hearing. Remember, sometimes you are brought down to be brought up to something better. Stay positive.
5. Challenge yourself and find what you really want out of life, who you what in your life and what makes you happy. Take those risks and even if they terrify you, challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone because whatever is waiting for you will probably be what you had been looking for all along.
Remember to always be yourself and speak true to your heart. Sometimes certain people will never understand you, but that doesn't mean you have to prove yourself. As long as you know who you are, you will overcome any obstacle in life.
Reach out to others, think positive and remind yourself, things happen for a reason so keep moving forward.